Our goal in canine rehabilitation is to improve function and minimize pain for your canine companion. Working together are, Dr. Alice Wyatt, DVM, CCRP, Sarah Hammond, RVT, CCRVN, and Kelsie Linneweber, CCRP. Whether your pet just had orthopedic surgery, has a neurological disorder, is geriatric and slowing down, or anything else keeping your dog from living his or her best life, we can create a program specifically for your pet.
- VOM: Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation and Myofascial Release - Adjusts the spine to correct small misalignments and massages the muscles and fascia
- Underwater Treadmill - Allows the patient to walk without the pressure of gravity, reducing pain and stress on the joints, while providing resistance to strengthen
- Laser Therapy - Works on a cellular level to decrease pain and inflammation, improve nerve function, and more
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Therapy - Stimulates and exercises cells to help resolve cellular dysfunction, enhances natural recovery to reduce recovery time, reduce pain and inflammation, improve energy and athletic performance
- Therapeutic Exercises - Eccentric, concentric, and isometric exercises, using body weight and other equipment
- Manual Therapies - Massage and stretching
- Platelet Rich Plasma - Concentrates platelets in plasma to utilize the valuable effects of growth factors to repair tissues and stimulate healing